If you owe
You might be paying
£680 per month
You could be paying
£303 per month
This could save you
£377 per month
A Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) is a binding agreement between you and those you owe money to. We propose the details on your behalf with the intention of those you owe money to giving you additional time to pay your debt in full.
- No requirement to sell any assets
- Safeguarded house – existing mortgage up to date and continued to be paid
- No interest payable and no charges
- No action can be taken to recover the debts once the DAS is in place
- You have the option of paying more or a lump sum balance at any time to complete the DAS earlier
- You must be able to maintain DAS payments and not default. A default could lead to it being revoked and interest and charges are then applied.
- Your credit rating will show the DAS and could impact a decision on any future credit